Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hello Blog. I Didn't Forget About You.

So I’ve been a lazy blogger.

Scratch that, a really lazy blogger.

You know that post I did when I first started this blog. I said “It’s going to be a casual thing.” Ha! I got that right.

I’m sure you all have noticed the trend. Luca’s 7 month update: Posted on the 12th! Luca’s 8 month update: Posted on the 12th. Luca’s 9 month update: A couple days late, but not too shabby. Luca’s 10 month update: Over a week late. Luca’s 11 month update: Non-existent.

What can I say? Other than I’m a mom to a crazy boy who doesn’t stop moving unless he’s in his crib sleeping. And I cannot do anything on my computer while he’s awake, because just like every other baby born in the past few years, he is already addicted to technology and will not leave me alone until his hands are banging on this keyboard.

Also, speaking of lazy…

When I started this blog, I totally meant for it to be, yes, mostly a “mommy blog” with the occasional design or baking post. But it was definitely meant to be more than just talking about my kid each month… He likes this, he hates that, he crawls, he walks… But what can I say? Just like every other mom out there I’m obsessed with my kid and think he’s the coolest, so of course I’m going to talk about him, a lot…

Well, I skipped 11 months, and PSA, once October 12th is here, I have a 1 year old! Not a 12 month old and then a 13 month old. A ONE year old.. No more month updates…. I’ve gotta start being creative with this.

So this is me saying I haven’t forgotten about this blog. I’m going to try to be better. I want to. You have no idea how much fun blogging is for me. I just need to find the time to do it. And I will. Even if I have to put in The Lorax for an hour to do it…

 

Also, I have been working on a new post (Besides this one of course) It’s Luca’s birth story. I know, weird, I’m writing it an entire year later. But, again, just like every other mom out there, the story of how my son came into this world is so special to me. I never ever ever want to forget it. As simple as it is, I think it’s just so beautiful and I hope everyone who ends up reading it can be uplifted and encouraged. God truly taught me about patience and I learned more than ever that no matter how much I try to plan every little detail of my life, HE is in control and His plan for my life is perfect!

It is still a work in progress and I’m hoping to have it done by Luca’s birthday.

So, until then <3

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading your blog, no matter how often you post! ;)

    ReplyDelete