Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Luca's "Trendy" Jungle Party

Over a week ago now, we had a small, little family get together to celebrate our little boy turning ONE year old! A jungle themed birthday party for our crazy monkey of a son. Of course, designer me could not just throw him a "typical" jungle party. It had to be different. Hello Pinterest. Hello jungle meets metallic! It turned out super cute! Thank you to all the family who helped bring my vision to life! And a special thank you to my brother-in-law Kyle who brought me and my sister Starbucks and went out to the store approximately 540320392 times to get all the last minute stuff I forgot <3
 
The Spread

 A closer look at the cake and metallic animals. Found these in the toy section of Wal-Mart for $1, spray painted them with left-over gold paint from our wedding and Voila!

The Cake Pops! Tried my hardest to make them look like zebra and tiger stripes..

 Party, party party! Had to have one of those trendy gold balloons. Streamers done by Kyle and Laura. They are pros. We also had a slideshow gong of Luca's first year. Only 500 pictures... And that's not even close to all of the pictures I've taken..

Luca's one year old facts board. I spent way too long writing this out, but it turned out just how I wanted so I don't even care.

Trying to take pictures of a one-year old... impossible! He would not stand still! Hence.. I'm in the picture..

Another attempt. Luca, "Mom, why are you making me wear these ridiculous socks!?"
*Side note: I am totally in love with Luca's birthday outfit. I found the shirt and overalls on Etsy. The fox socks are from Etsy too and I just adore them!!

Eating his mini cake.

The inside of Luca's birthday cake. Not the best picture (sorry it's a little messy)! But I tried my hardest to make the inside of Luca's cake look like a zebra! I think it turned out pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment