Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Here it Goes

I've been thinking about starting a blog for so long... seriously years now. And here I am writing my first post. Wow.

I have been going back and forth about doing this for what seems like forever. And after a few encouraging words from some people I have finally decided to give it a go!

So here it goes...

I have been blessed, too blessed with the life God has given me. I want to share some of it with others. The joys, the tears, the good, the bad. My goal is not to put myself on a pedestal to showcase my perfect life, but to actually do the opposite. Being a wife and mom is hard, and if I can share some experiences I go through with others and be an encouragement to even one person, I've done what I came here to do.

I'm scared. I'm excited. And in closing...

"...Let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet, the hope of salvation. For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live together with Him. Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing."
1 Thessalonians 5: 8-11

1 comment: